How do we collect information about you?
We collect information in the following ways:
- We collect information that you supply to us directly, such as when you interact with our Website.
- We collect information from emails, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- We collect information from phone or other written communications with you.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
What information do we collect?
We group the collection of user information into two categories: personal, which is information identifiable to a specific user, and aggregate, which is general demographic information that does not identify any individual user. Personal information may include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may choose not to provide personal information we may request of you. However, most of the personal information we request is of the type that is required in order to provide our products and services. We may also collect certain demographic information such as your age, gender, geographical location, and time zone (some of the information we ask for may be optional).
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites
- IP addresses and other details of devices you use to connect with Palmdream.
- Search terms used to reach our online content
- Details about your interaction with our websites, mobile apps, social media platforms or other connected devices and services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits, and the frequency of the visits)
- Interaction and viewing of advertisements and content
- Geo-location data
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To send you information, newsletters, messages, and marketing materials and offers about Palmdream and for consumer surveys, announcements, and other correspondence;
- To administer your participation in special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions (if you have not opted out of receiving such information);
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business, products and services (including developing new products, performing market research, and analyzing our products);
- To publish public product reviews as submitted by you and other customers;
- To protect against and prevent fraud; to investigate and manage claims, risk exposure, and quality; and
Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the products or service requested and to send periodic emails. Aggregate information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or simply let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information. If you have any questions about security on our Website, please contact us as indicated below.
To help prevent unauthorized access to your data, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have also established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you may have access to some of your personal information; such third parties are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
Aggregate information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. This Website is not designed for children and we do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us.
Contests, Sweepstakes or Games
Exclusions (Offline, Third-Party Links, Public Areas, Unsolicited Information)
This policy was last modified on March 25th, 2021.
Feel free to contact us with any questions using the information below.
156 W 56th Street – 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10019